February 22, 2010

Asher & Charlee

On Sunday afternoon Beau, Jodi and Charlee stopped by for a visit. Asher was napping when they got there but once he got up they played pretty well together. They both fell down and bumped their heads. We found that if one of them started crying the other thought they had to too. We might have our hands full later on.
Standing up at the activity table all by themselves!

Deep in conversation
This is also something we're seeing a lot of around our house lately. I miss those days when I could put him down on his blanket and he would stay there.
On a side note, we had a night from hell last night. My little Bubby decided to stay up between midnight and 3:30. I'm just not used to getting up with him at night so it was really rough on me. I really hope he has a pearly white to show for all this by the end of the week. I even did the unthinkable and put him in bed with me last night, but it lasted a whole 10 minutes before he was back in the crib. After about 2 hours I thought I would let him cry it out. After about 5 minutes I thought his cry sounded a little different so I ran in there and he was up on his knees holding on to the side (I had asked Dustin to lower the mattress yesterday but that didn't get done). Needless to say he was only happy if I was holding him and rocking him. Poor thing finally got up at 7:30 this morning when Grandma Jane got there. She'll get him straightened out today.

No comments: