March 29, 2010

Weekend

Theres my happy boy!  Auntie Taylor snapped this one on the way to Peoria to meet Milissa for a day of shopping.  Saturday they worked on "high five."  See video below!  Asher was a good boy shopping although he made quite a mess at lunch.  I'm sure someone appreciated cleaning up all the puffs he scattered on the floor.

Mmmm speaking of Puffs.  We even stooped as low as a little bribery to teach Asher some new tricks.  We used this same method with Boo.

Here is a picture when I just missed him standing up yet again.  It took me a moment to realize he wasn't hanging on to anything.  By the time I got the camera out he was back down again.  Sometime I'll catch him.  But he seems to be making a lot of progess in the last couple of weeks.

Goin for a ride with Auntie Taylor.  The video I got of him walking didn't turn out very well so I'll get a better one hopefully this week.  He does really good walking with this thing and he likes to get on and have you push him around too.
I love this video!  It honestly reminds me of the way Boo cycles through his tricks to get a treat.  He loves his rocking chair from Uncle Rollo too, although I'm afraid he's gonna rock right out of it.

No comments: