May 19, 2010

Projects


To get ready for the big 1st Birthday parties we have coming up Dustin painted the Garage floor and did some touch up painting to the trim in the garage.

My Dad refinished our wood shutters and they are GORGEOUS!  Now we just need to get them put back up before the big parties :)

My last big project is to get the toy room done in the next 2 weeks.  Dustin & I got the paint on Saturday morning and I tried to start painting on Sunday.  It left me crying for my Grandma Jane.  Hopefully sometime this week I can get that finished and the carpet cleaned next week.  The main color for the room is Aqua about the same shade as the stool in the picture.  Then the wall with the windows will be Gumball Red.  I know that seems like a weird combo but I think it will be cool with the furniture painted white (thanks Dad) and his little Radio Flier Rocket and red and white peddle car down there. 

No comments: