June 1, 2010

Asher's Birthday Party


On Saturday we had Asher's 1st Birthday Party with the Weber/Righter side and it went well!  Asher got some really cool gifts and was a good boy!  He got cranky right before his cake so I think we waited a little too long to start that :)
 
I think the decorations turned out perfect and I was very happy when I picked up the cake, it matched the napkins perfectly.  And speaking of perfect!  My Aunt Kristi made Asher's big Smash Cupcake and it matched everything perfectly and was so cute I hated for him to tear into it.  But boy did he have fun!

 

The kids had fun playing on the golf carts and with bubbles in the yard.  We ate and then opened presents.  Asher didn't seem to be too interested after he opened his Handy Manny tool Set from Bob and Kristi.  He has slept with either a hammer or screwdriver ever since and it is hilarious to see him walk and carry his tool box, I'll have to get a video! 














Asher got his little Radio Flyer wagon from Heidi & Kevin, Chad & Rae and Bruce & Terri.  We even took it out to the Farm and took him for rides and he loves it.  It's nice that it came with the canopy to keep him in the shade.  Mommy LOVED Asher's golf cart from Papa and Grandma!  They even surprised me by painting it to match my Chevelle!  Asher kept trying to get it to go but his legs aren't quite long enough to reach the peddles yet!




After cake we had to have our second bath of the day.  I had to get a picture of Asher and Papa in their matching shirts!
Overall  I think it was a success and maybe I'll be a little more prepared for next weekends birthday party.  Thank You to everyone who came to the party and for all your great gifts!

No comments: