June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Baby Boy


I cannot believe how fast this year has gone! So hard to believe that one year ago today I was sitting at my desk like I am now, totally unaware of what would happen later on that day. It all happened so fast that I don't really remember much, other than crying when Dr Austman told me I had to have a C-Section. I didn't even read that chapter in the book because it wasn't even an option for me. I watched the birth video the other night and they wheeled me out of the operating room and I told whoever that the was the easiest thing I had ever done. Ha, that was before the spinal wore off.

Asher has grown and changed so much in the last year that I look back at those pictures from the last 12 months and have a hard time remembering what that baby even looked like. Or remembering a time when he wasn't on the move - or eating solid food - or babbling constantly. When people tell you to enjoy it because it goes so fast they aren't lying.

So here are a few pictures and a video of the Birthday Boy from last night. Mommy took a half day off of work today so that she could hang out with Bubbs this afternoon. I was hoping for sunny weather and a dip in his kiddie pool and maybe a wagon ride to the park but I don't think the weather is going to hold out for us.


Happy Birthday Asher!!!




My Big Boy thinks hes Manny carrying his tools around!!! But Mommy is so happy to see him walking all over the place now :)

No comments: