July 27, 2010

Cabbage Patch Kid

Saturday night we loaded up and headed to Gibson to my favorite restaurant the Bayern Stube.  I had been craving German food all week and couldn't wait to have some Rahmschnitzel and Red Cabbage.  It turns out I'm not the only one who loves red cabbage!  Check out my Little Man eating fist-fulls of cabbage.  He even liked the sauerkraut!

While Asher and I might be going for the food I think Dustin might be going for a different reason:


Here is a video of my crazy kid playing with his crayons.  Gotta love him!




And looking so handsome before we left that night.  The scab on his head finally fell off during the night Sunday night and his knees are almost healed.  That means he'll pry break those back open in the next couple of days!  Today I'm off work spending the day with my Little Man.  His sitter has been on vacation for 2 weeks so its my turn to get to spend the day with him :)
 

No comments: