October 18, 2010

Popejoy Pumpkin Killing!

On Saturday we went to Dustin's Aunt and Uncle's in Ellsworth for the Popejoy Pumpkin Killing.  It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun for the kids this year. 
The Popejoy's
Bottom Row left to right: Ray, Brenda, Abby, Sue, Beau, Charlee, Jodi and Amy
Top Row: John, Dustin, Roger, Asher, Me, Elaine, Zimmie, Kathy, Greg & Tyler
All we were missing was Jaime & Craig but we got to talk to them while we were there.
Can you believe how much these two have changed in a year!  They were just tiny babies last year at the pumpkin killing :( 

Kissing Cousins

How stinkin cute are they?

Hangin out with Daddy

On Sunday we had our first nap with no paci!!!  We were going to try on Saturday but I totally forgot and gave it to him.  I figured I couldn't hand it to him and then take it away again.  He cried for about 20 minutes all the while I felt like the worst Mommy in the world then he went to sleep.  I did try to do it at bedtime but he was crying so hard I thought he was gonna puke so I gave in.  I guess we will start with nap time - maybe cold turkey won't work in this case.

Also yesterday, my perfect Little Boo was a runaway.  We got back from our Sunday morning trip to Mom and Dad's and I let him out of the car for him to go potty (like always) and he usually goes and runs right up to the door to come inside.  Well this time he went in our neighbors yard which was weird so I started walking over there.  By the time I got there he was gone.  Asher and I walked around for about 10 minutes looking for him before we called for help.  Mom and Dad drove around the block, Taylor pushed Asher in the stroller and I walked between the houses for another 15 or 20 minutes before I heard Dad honk.  I was just about to panic when I walked up and saw him sitting on Dad's lap in the truck.  Little Stinker.

AND I have a hair cut tonight.  And I'm chopping it back off.  Again.


No comments: