July 11, 2011

Nothin' Like the View From the Cheap Seats

I hate baseball but I love these people.

The guys at Popejoy's decided that it was a good time for us all to get together so they rented a bus and took a bunch of us down to the Cornbelter's game in Bloomington.  I was excited to go because it had been since the Popejoy Christmas party that I got to hang out with everyone.  Before Asher - actually before we ever even got married - we hung out with these guys all the time and had a lot of fun.  Now that we have Little Man there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the week to go out and now we all have families of our own.  Except for the occasional beer on Friday night we don't get to hang out too much.

Jodi & I don't get to hang out nearly enough 
Everyone was laughing at Dustin because his wife is the crazy camera lady 
I didn't watch much of the game 
But I did get my new favorite shot of The Sister and Josh 
Beau, Jodi, Ryan and Wendy 
Beau & Jodi 
Ryan & Wendy
They'll be married in September! 
Only in central Illinois are teams named after corn 
If I had a nickel for every time Josh told me he was gonna break my camera I would be a rich woman. 
Isn't she beautiful? 
After the game they had fireworks 
Took me the entire 5 minutes to figure out which camera settings to use 
Then we loaded up on the bus and headed home 
When we got back to Fairbury some of us weren't ready to go home yet so we piled in Beau's truck.
Taylor got to ride in Charlee's car seat. 
We had a couple beers then headed home.  Another great night with some fun people :)

No comments: