August 8, 2011

I Can't Focus

As I mentioned before I recently purchased - or I should say my Mom bought me - a Nikon 50 mm 1.8 lens.  Even after I read all about it and through all the reviews I didn't realize until I got it on my camera that the auto focus feature didn't work with my camera.  Bummer.  If I would have looked it up by my model of camera I would have realized this.  Then I would have spent the extra $100 for an extra letter in the model number of the lens and it would have worked.  Go figure. 

So I've been forced to try to learn how to manually focus.  It is not fun and it is not easy.  But I'm hoping that in the end this will be a learning experience so I'm not going to try to send it back.  Here are my attempts.  These would have been great if they were in focus - I love his expressions!

 



Getting better!


 

No comments: