October 4, 2011

One of the Coolest things I've ever done

Last week my cousin Kristen emailed me with an idea.  She came across her wedding dress in the closet and thought she could either sell it on EBay for $50 or have some fun with it.  Why didn't she want to keep it?  Kristen's divorce was final 18 months ago.  She started dating her ex-husband at 15, was married at 20, and divorced at 24.  It wasn't a good experience.  She wanted to trash that dress while at the same time show some of the range of emotions she had over the last couple of years.  I think this is the coolest thing I've ever done.


6 comments:

rachel b said...

very cool! good work!!

Bridget said...

These are great!!!

Whitney Marie said...

This is awesome! Great job by you Tess....but great job for Kristen! Those are amazing shots. I loved the words. Amazing!!!

Kim said...

loved it!!! Very powerful with the song and the words written on her...brought tears to my eyes

Good job girls!

Unknown said...

I have been dying to watch that...my ipad in Chicago wouldn't let me. I love it! It looks like you had a lot of fun....and took alot of great pics. Love how you told a story with the pics....great job!

Julie S. said...

These are amazing shots! I absolutely love them.