November 4, 2011

Its been a very good week

And its about to get better!

Not only have I got to eat at The Bayern Stube twice this week (once for my friend Nancy's birthday on Saturday and then again last night for Mom's birthday) but the third and final (for this year!) Brantley Concert is tomorrow night. OMG.  I'm riding the train to Chicago tomorrow - for the first time ever.  How did my parents let me get to be 25 years old and never ride a train?!?!  PS - We're taking Asher up on the train in about 2 weeks - he is beyond excited.

My Uncle Bob is at my house today painting Asher's new room!  I'm so excited to get it put together because I've been collecting a few things here and there for a couple of weeks now.  The best part?  I've been able to buy much of it with my photography income - woohoo!  And every night when its time for bed Asher tells me he wants to sleep in his new bed :)

Today is Mom's birthday so we're having dinner there tonight.  Then tomorrow morning its off to Chicago with Taylor and Josh.  From there we'll meet up with my cousin Addie and Nicole Bulthuis and Jeff Hamilton for another awesome Brantley Experience.  I think being stone sober at a BG concert is going to be a whole new experience for me.  I won't be able to use the alcohol as a cover my screaming and singing all night.   


Happy Friday!

No comments: