January 30, 2012

Brudder's Room

I can't believe I'm going to show you the disorganized mess that is Brudder's room.  Since I found out I was pregnant there has been a shift in rooms at our house that has caused me to freak out because the walls are closing in on me.  Our whole house is finished so we have NO storage space.  I'm planning on shipping some stuff to Mom and Dad's basement soon but their basement looks like this right now:
More on this in the next couple of weeks.

The room Asher is in now was kind of a catch-all computer room.  When we decided to move Asher in there I had to put all the stuff from that room somewhere so some went into Brudder's room and some into the spare bedroom.  That spare room has been taken over by storage totes and a Christmas tree.  It's kind of depressing to look in there. 

We went to stay with Ryan and Milissa this past weekend (I forgot my camera!) and brought home the baby clothes I had given her to use for Brody.  This got me excited when I got home yesterday so Asher and I washed up all of his clothes while Mommy bawled like a baby. 

Your baby's tiny clothes + the smell of Dreft= a Mommy mess.

We washed up the Newborn - 6 Month clothes and got them hung up.
We're gonna need more hangers.  I'm starting to not feel so bad for Brudder having all of Asher's hand me downs.
Someday I'll get Dustin to help me turn the bed back into a crib.  I already have lil guys name and can't wait until we put it up!  Too bad we have to wait until he comes home..... :) 
Just look at all this crap.  Makes me a nervous wreck just walking in there.  We brought the bassinet back from Milissa's.  That thing has seen some miles between Ashlyn, Kane, Asher and Brody - Lil guy will get his use out of it too.  I don't think I'll really be changing anything in his room.  I do need to get Asher's bookcase put together so I can finish getting the rest of Asher's stuff off of the one in Brudder's room.  So we're slowly getting there.  I know we have plenty of time but I just feel like I should be doing something.

I have my 24 week doctor's appointment today so I'll be sure to post those stats tomorrow.  Can't wait to see how much weight I've gained again.

No comments: