Thoughts and happenings this
week.... Make that 2 weeks since I didn't post last Friday
- Jessie made my day last Tuesday when she emailed me and asked me if I wanted the pre-sale code for the Brantley Concert in April! Ummm is that even a question worth asking?!?! I've been counting down all week until the tickets went on sale.
- **UPDATE** I was sicker than a dog last week and totally missed buying Brantley tickets. I was so sick I didn't even care. Kind of bummed now though.
- Acid reflux is here - hopefully not to stay. This past week it has been killing me and I never had it with Asher. All along I've said that there is NOTHING the same about this pregnancy compared to Asher's.
- I've hardly used my camera lately. When I do I just pick it up and shoot in auto mode. I'm hoping to work on this in the coming weeks. I wanna brush up on some skills before little man arrives.
- I also want to try to teach The Sister some basics. I'm still hoping for a VBAC and I really want a birth photographer but I can't see having someone on call (or that I want in the room) so I'm hoping she can do this for me. She always wanted to be in the room with Asher so I'm giving her a job!
On the way up to Wisconsin Mom and I played around with PhotoBooth on Dad's IPad. I'm sure my Aunt Kristi and Cousin Milissa got a kick out of us sending it to them. Give me a couple more months and my face really will look like this. I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard - but then again - it doesn't take much these days.
Asher riding his scooter to the car. In the snow. In shorts and cowboy boots.
Thats how we roll.
Sending our cousin Kate a text with a thumbs up. Her and the PC girls cheerleading squad won State!
My view last Wednesday of all the monitors hooked to my belly.
My Mom's view as I was saying "WTF?" when she was taking this picture. I thought for sure it would be on FB.
And one just for fun . As I was going through the old pictures on my phone I came across this one. These are my cousins Heidi and Milissa in Vegas for my 21st Birthday circa 2007. This was after the Thunder From Down Under and Coyote Ugly - and that is a bathroom counter. Hehe.