March 2, 2012

Tid Bits

Thank God its Friday again.  I'm ready for the weekend and some time with my Bubby. 
  • This seemed like a really slow week.  Monday night for dinner I made Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken and it was awesome - Dustin even ate it!  My Uncle Bob came and did the Mr Sandless treatment to my kitchen floors and they look awesome. 
  • Tuesday night it was family dinner night at Mom and Dad's.  Mom made beef stew and Grandma Jane made goulash.  They were both awesome.
  • Wednesday night we went to Ray and Sue's for dinner.  Asher and Charlee got to play and hang out and run around like crazies - I don't know how Sue does it watching them both on Fridays! 
  • On Wednesday I also made the appointment for Asher's preschool screening next week.  I didn't cry on the phone but I did cry the night before when I told Dustin I had to call to make the appointment.  It just doesn't seem possible.  I do have a feeling he'll clam up when we get there so I'm interested to see how it goes.
  • Yesterday I found out I failed my glucose test.  I texted Jodi to tell her and she called me right back to tell me that she had just found out she failed hers too.  So I'm off to the hospital this morning to take the 3 hour test.  Thank God for my Kindle!
  • Tomorrow night is the big party for my Aunt Kristi's birthday.  Mom and Dad have been in a mad rush to get their basement finished in time for the party (pictures to come).
At the Home Show in Forrest last weekend.  I had to wake Asher up from a nap to go and he wasn't happy - Can you tell?
Last Sunday I had a little bout with some vomiting and felt like crap so Mom and Dad offered to take Asher to spend the night at their house.  Asher was all about it and was excited to go.  Then Taylor texted me this photobooth picture of him so I called over there.  When I talked to him on the phone he told me he wanted to come home - which made me very happy because I missed him.  So I made Taylor bring him back home.  He was only there for an hour but had fun playing and eating ice cream.  He is scared to death of this picture!

2 comments:

Emily @ Busy Mommy said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked the rotisserie chicken!

Carlee Gerber said...

Crazy that you both failed yours too! They said they were getting a lot of false positives for the 1 hour so I will be thinking happy thoughts for your 3 hour results!