April 9, 2012

34 Weeks






How far along?: 34 Weeks

How big is baby?: 4.75 lbs and 18 inches

Weight gain/loss?: 30+ pounds!

Stretch marks?: Haha I had a massage with Lynn last week and while she was massaging my belly I asked her to look for stretch marks and she said she didn't see any!  She also said that massage is great for stretch marks.  I think I'll use that as an excuse next time Dustin complains that I go for massages too often :)

Maternity clothes?: ARE WE DONE YET?  I'm seriously running out of clothes and refuse to buy more!

Sleep?: I get up to pee about 4-5 times a night but I'm able to go right back to sleep.

Food cravings?: Nothing notable this week. 

Gender?: Another Brudder!

Movement?: I love to sit and watch my belly move.  Crazy.

Belly button?: Out. - and its looking a little indecent.



No comments: