I did not take this photo for several reasons:
- I didn't take it to remember what I looked like at 26 with no make-up.
- I didn't take it because I looked good (obviously).
- I didn't take it to remember my threadbare nightgown that I've worn this entire pregnancy.
- I didn't take it to remember that this was the day that my friend Carlee had her little guy Boston or that it had been exactly 14 years since my cousin Sean was killed.
- I didn't take it to remember a day when I was 34 weeks pregnant and had a day of "tummy troubles."
I did, however, take this photo for one reason:
- To remember what it was like to carry BOTH my boys up the stairs to bed on this night and stop on the stairs and think "WOW, time goes soooo fast!"