April 16, 2012

35 Weeks


 
 I don't know what it is about this pregnancy but I just feel like this baby is smaller?!?!  With Asher I always felt like he was HUGE.  And seeing this illustration in comparison to my belly I just can't believe there is a baby that big in there.  Maybe I'm in denial.  I guess we'll find out how big Brudder is this Thursday when I have my size/position ultrasound!

How far along?: 35 Weeks

How big is baby?: 5.25 lbs and 18+ inches

Weight gain/loss?: 34 pounds!

Stretch marks?: Nope

Maternity clothes?:  I refuse to buy more clothes but since I seem to be gaining 5 pounds every 2 weeks (ugh) I'm outgrowing them really fast.  Hoping to make it to the end without shelling out any more money for clothes I'll never wear again.

Sleep?: I get up to pee about 4-5 times a night and toss and turn a lot.

Food cravings?: Sweet corn.

Gender?: Another Brudder!

Movement?: No more kicks and punches just big rolling movements.  And a lopsided belly :)

Belly button?: Out. - and its looking a little indecent.

No comments: