April 13, 2012

Tid Bits

 
Just look at my little cowboy.  I love this child.
 
We had Easter at Nannie Jane's last Saturday.  Asher went all day without a nap.  That meant by about 4:30 Mama had no patience left.  He was running around like a wild man with his cousins but I went downstairs at 7:30 that night and he was out - and he slept until 7:30 the next morning!
Mommy take my picture!
This was a good week for me considering I really didn't have to cook except for Monday night - although I didn't make it to Gibson for Mel and Joyce's birthday on Thursday because I was just exhausted.
  • I have been using WEN products for over 2 months now and I must say: I am in LOVE.  This has helped me so much not to chop my hair back off (I haven't had my hair cut since January!).  Although I was struggling after seeing my friend Kelsey on Saturday with her super cute short hair.
  • Wednesday was not a good day.  When I went to bed Tuesday night I was feeling a little crampy but thought nothing of it.  By the time I made it to Mom & Dad's the next morning to drop the boys off I was totally sick to my stomach.  So Asher and I had a nice cuddle day.
  • Do you see Saturday and Sunday up there?  NO PLANS for the weekend!  Thank God.  I do believe this is the last weekend before Brudder comes that we have no plans!!!
  •  My friend Carlee had her baby boy Boston on Wednesday!  Hoping everything goes well and they're home soon.
  • And finally - if you'd like to take a guess about when Brudder will arrive and how big he'll be there is an ExpectNet link on the sidebar!  My Aunt Kristi won with Asher's so I'm interested to see who has the best guess this time!

No comments: