May 16, 2012

The Sister's B-Day & Righter Mother's Day

Last Friday night Mom and Dad had a little party for The Sister's 22nd Birthday.  For some reason I totally forgot to get my camera out until it was almost time to go home.
But Sister didn't wanna have her picture taken anyway.
Asher did sing her Happy Birthday though.  He was in love with Aunt Sandy's puppy :)

On Saturday the ladies on my Mom's side met up in Bloomington for some Pre-Baby/Mother's Day pedis!  Then it was back to Towanda to have dinner at my Aunt Kristi's.
Brody kept himself entertained with a plastic tub.
While Asher played with Uncle Bob's vintage trucks and tractors!
I love that Asher gets to play with his cousins :)
Dad assumed his normal position on the couch.  However, this time he didn't even make it all the way through his piece of pie before he was out.

No comments: