May 4, 2012

Tid Bits

  • The Sister said Brantley was awesome.  BUT she also texted me and told me that she was dripping with sweat and that the lines for the bathroom were outrageous.  This made me feel better - to know that I never would have made it!
  • Asher got a "new" 4 Wheeler this week.  He is BEYOND excited.  I'm just hoping that his Dad and Papa's can get it all fixed up for him because he's been begging to ride it.  He even made Nannie Annie walk over to our house on Wednesday so he could show her.  She said he got up on it, looked back at her over his shoulder and said "How do I look?"
  • I took yesterday off and went flower shopping with my Mom, Grandma Jane and Aunt Kristi.  We went to a place called Sunrise Nursery in Grant Park and it was huge.  Asher and I went for a walk that morning and he was deciding which way to turn whenever we got to a corner.  After we started getting a little far from home I told him we'd have to go back because Mommy couldn't get too far from home without having to go potty.  He looked back at me and said "Yeah, I think my Brudder will fall out."
  • When I was at Mom & Dad's this morning to drop Boo off Mom got a text.  She checked it and got this disgusted look on her face.  I asked her what it said and she said that my Brother was texting her a picture of his poop.  He was in the bathroom at home.  All I could think was "Shit, I'm gonna have two boys."  Please tell me its just my brother that is that immature and gross.
A successful day of flower shopping!

Dustin & Dad workin on the 4-Wheeler

Dustin with Kate last Saturday

Everyone thought they should rub Brantley in and sent me pictures.  This one was from my cousin Matt.

And this one from Josh

Asher got  to ride the car at WalMart on Wednesday

Asher is soooo excited about his new 4-wheeler.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that its hideous and I think its older than Mommy.  Hopefully Papa can make it pretty again!

No comments: