May 7, 2012

38 Weeks




How far along?: 38 Weeks

How big is baby?: About 7 lbs and 19.5 inches

Weight gain/loss?: 34 pounds at last appt - I go back to the Dr today to see what the damage is.

Stretch marks?: Nope

Maternity clothes?:  Thank God its warming up!  Going to be living in maxi dresses.

Sleep?: Not terrible considering the fact that I feel like a beached whale everytime I turn over or get up to pee.

Food cravings?:  Nothing much.  I couldn't help buying strawberries and pineapple at the grocery store this weekend and those are tasting pretty good.  Oh, and hot and spicy bloody mary mix!

Gender?: Another Brudder!

Movement?:  He's killing me.  He seems to still be laying sideways and up high so the top of my tummy is huge and SO tight.  And the hiccups...

Belly button?: You mean my third nipple? Yes, its out.

This is the week that I had Asher so its really hitting home that I'm going to have this baby - and soon!  There are still several things on my to-do list and its kind of starting to freak me out so hopefully we can get everything accomplished before Brudder gets here!  I'm starting to get very excited about meeting my little man.  I think the biggest thing I've been thinking about is whether he'll look just like Asher?!?!  I hope he does cuz I think my Bubby is the cutest lil guy ever but on the other hand I would love for one of my boys to get Mommy's eyes this time :)

No comments: