June 30, 2010

It's Our Anniversary

3 Years ago today Dustin & I got married.  I almost wish I could do it again so I could really enjoy it, it all went so fast that I don't even remember most of the day.  That, and I really wanna wear my dress again.  Especially because I think I might even fit in it again!!! 
3 of my Bridesmaids.  I LOVED the flowers!

We left he church on my Dad's 1920 Maxwell Firetruck.  It was awesome and one of my favorite parts of the day.

I still can't believe that we all fit.


The Walton Centre was beautiful and turned out exactly like how I had pictured.  My two favorite colors of course.

My cute little cake
Awww look, we used to be smoochy smoochy

My Dad and I during our dance.  I love this picture because you can see the detail in my dress.  My dress was AMAZING and my veil was so cool too.  I don't have many pictures to share because there aren't that many snapshots around.  Everything was taken by our photographer so I don't have access anymore :(
I think my Mom would probably tell you the best money we spent was on the band.  She really enjoyed herself as you can see.
We left the next day for our Honeymoon in Punta Cana for 11 days 10 nights.  It was a blast but let me tell you, that is a whole lot of togetherness and we were ready to come home.  And I was missing Boo.  Here are a few highlights from our trip.

Catamaran tour
How Dustin spent his free time
And how I spent mine
And we met some great people - Scott & Lacey

The whole group

No comments: