June 29, 2011

He's on his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think.

A few weeks ago the boys decided it would be a good day to try out Asher's new golf clubs.  They called up Kevin and Kolby and headed to the course early.  Mommy stayed home that morning to sleep in clean and organize Asher's birthday gifts.  After they finished up the first 9 holes I met up with the guys and rode along for the next round.
How cute does that tiny golf bag look next to Daddy's?
Such a Stud 
Such Focus 
Just kill me now.  Look at this sweetness.  Dustin thinks we have a little pro on our hands. 
Kolby Wesley - I remember when this child was BORN. 
And Asher loves him, calls him Ko-Bee 



My little guy rode along for 18 holes - which is much longer than Mommy would have made it.  Then he went home and took a 3 hour nap.  I'm hoping that golf is something he loves.  It's a sport he can play for the rest of his life and the ONLY one he can play with Mommy.  I'm looking forward to the time when he can play in the Parent-Child Tournament with me. 

Grandpa Denny would have been proud!

PS - Happy 17th Birthday to my Little Brother.

No comments: