October 14, 2011

8 Weeks

As of yesterday I was 8 weeks!  I can't believe how fast the first month has gone.  I guess being at Asher's beck and call makes the time go quickly.  You can see Asher's 5 & 10 week belly pictures here.  I've noticed that I'm popping out a lot quicker this time!

I swear that wasn't there a couple of weeks before...



I had my first Dr appt at 6 weeks.  As of that day I was up about 4 lbs from my prepregnancy weight.  But just to make it easy I'm gonna call my weight that day my starting point.  I go back to the Dr next week to hear the heartbeat and to discuss my ultrasound. 

So, how am I feeling?  Like shit.  Its been awful and I'm sure Dustin/My Parents/My Co-Workers are tired of hearing it but most days I feel like I'm gonna puke at any time.  And let me tell you.  Throwing up at work in a semi-public bathroom is not fun. 

Happy Friday!


No comments: