November 20, 2011

Crafty Weekend

I had a pretty productive weekend.  I don't know what it is but Pinterest makes me wanna be all domestic and crafty.  I had seen a link for a You Tube video on how to make a wreath and garland out of that deco mesh stuff so I called Mom and The Sister Saturday morning and we headed down to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies.  I also got a few more things for Asher's room.  Can't wait til I actually get everything hung up!
 Here is the video I watched this week:


I used an inexpensive wreath to wrap and tie the mesh on. 
This was not hard.  But it was kind of a pain in the butt.  I didn't see the type of wreath used in the video at Hobby Lobby. 
It didn't turn out too bad considering it was my first project. 
I also made garland that will match my tree. 
Then I made a batch of laundry detergent.
I also made a Sticky Bun Recipe that morning but unfortunately I ate most of it before I remembered to take a picture.
Saturday night we had Heidi's surprise 40th 30th Birthday Party! 
Asher was very excited for the cake!

We're putting up the tree today and taking Asher on the Big Choo Choo tomorrow.  He is SOO excited :)

No comments: