November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

On Thursday we had Thanksgiving with the Righter side - which this year also included the Widlacki Family!  Asher was so excited to be able to play with his cousins.  We ate the best food ever and hung out with family - it was a great day!
Brody came walking into the dining room looking like this - we were wondering what happened to his clothes but he looked SO cute! 
Brody and Grandma Kristi 
Papa/Uncle No with the kiddos.  Nice pose Ashlyn :)
Our tree is up and I must say I'm pretty impressed with my garland. 
I had really wanted to change my colors next year to match my livingroom.  But after making the garland I never want to have to do it again! 
Last Sunday Nana Jane brought down the train they used to put up under the  tree at Christmas time.  Asher is in love but we have to keep telling him it ran out of gas so we can shut it off for a while.

We have Thanksgiving with Dustin's Mom on Saturday and his Dad & Sue on Sunday.  Whew, ready to be done with Thanksgiving because I'm ready for Christmas!

No comments: