January 19, 2012

22 Weeks



And here is my 22 Week Belly Pic with Asher:I think I've finally slowed down and am starting to match where I was last time.  No more looking 4 weeks ahead of schedule!


How far along?: 22 Weeks

How big is baby?: 11 inches and weighs 1 pound!

Weight gain/loss?: 12 lbs and counting at my last appointment.  But more than that.  Trust me.

Stretch marks?: Nope

Maternity clothes?: Yes, I'm wearing all maternity pants and a lot of maternity shirts now.  My regular shirts were just getting too short.  My In-Laws stopped in on Sunday and they got to see me - well in that exact same outfit I was wearing when pregnant with Asher.  Those PJ pants have seen better days and my t-shirt didn't quite cover my belly - whoops.

Sleep?: Could be much better.  I get up once or twice to go to the bathroom and some nights that includes Asher having to use the bathroom.  And screaming and crying when I turn on the light.  We have issues hitting the potty when the lights are on - can't imagine him trying to pee in the dark when he's still half asleep.

Food cravings?: Cinnamon rolls.  I just realized this when I was thinking about it.  When I stop at Mom's to drop off Boo in the mornings sometimes I beg her to borrow $5 so I can go to Pfaffs and get a cinnamon roll.  Then Mom brought home some cinnamon bread from the Great Harvest Bread Co and I ate pretty much the whole loaf.  And of course I couldn't walk out of IKEA on Sunday without a 6 pk of cinnamon rolls.  I ate 3 of them before I packed the rest up and sent them to the body shop with Dad.

Gender?: Another Brudder!

Movement?: He has really taken off in the last couple of weeks.  He gets some good jabs and somersaults in there.

Belly button?: Its already starting to look flat and popping out in the center? WTH??




1 comment:

rachel b said...

have you tried the cinna-melts from mcdonald's??! they are amazing! i think i had one every morning when i was preggo with natalie!! ;)