February 2, 2012

24 Weeks

Is it just me or are the weeks flying by?!?!

Can you tell my belly button popped? 
Oh how I wish you could hear Asher screaming!
"No, No, No Mommy!  Put your shirt down!  Don't take pictures of the baby!" as he was pulling my shirt back down.
24 Weeks With Asher.  Boy I looked like crap.
How far along?: 24 Weeks

How big is baby?: Just over a pound and a foot long!

Weight gain/loss?:  21 pounds... touchy subject.

Stretch marks?: Nope

Maternity clothes?: For sure.  I'm huge.  My belly is huge, my butt is huge - even my arms are huge.  I need all the help I can get from maternity clothes.

Sleep?:  Good!  I stopped giving Asher a drink at night and now he sleeps through the night without having to get up and go potty!

Food cravings?:  Pioneer Woman's Salsa.  Not only is this incredibly easy to make but sosososos good.  As Asher says "we don't like chunky salsa!"  I made a batch of this last week.  It says it serves 12.  I ate the whole thing in about 3 sittings.  After I got home from my last doctors appointment (where I learned I gained another 9 pounds) I dumped the rest down the disposal.  I had been coming home from work and devouring this all week.

Gender?: Another Brudder!

Movement?: TONS.  Dustin finally got to feel him move on Monday night.  It isn't really kicks yet but more like doing somersaults - they are really big movements!

Belly button?: Out.  Can't believe how early it happened this time!