Its Friday - And My Birthday - And I'm not working!
- Sometimes when Brudder gets in a really hard kick I stop and think :: Wow, Ohmigod. There is a little person growing in my belly :: So weird when you really stop and think about it.
- On the other hand I have never stopped and thought ::Wow. I have a penis growing in my belly:: My cousin Addie asked me this shortly after I found out I was pregnant this time. She asked me if when I was pregnant with Asher if I ever thought about the fact that I was a woman with a penis growing inside me. No, I hadn't - until then.
- We're on our way up to Kalahari for the weekend. Asher is either going to love the water park or hate it. For my sake I hope he loves it.
- Asher has now gone one full week of sleeping in underwears! He hated wearing pull-ups at bedtime so I gave him the option of wearing his underwears if he would give up his nighttime "widdle bit of water." So far we've done great! I can't believe how grown up he's getting!
- I'm really hating clothes right now. The dress code at work is kind of out the window right now and I just wear what fits. Yesterday morning I came in (in jeans again) and was complaining on how nothing fits and I hate clothes. I sat down at my desk and there were flowers and a card with a gift card to Motherhood. I love my co-workers!
- Barb and Nikki also took me out for lunch yesterday! Then in the afternoon everyone's favorite Coroner Mike Burke came in and sang me all 5 verses of Happy Birthday - it was a pretty good day.
- But it got even better last night when Leah from Marital Bless left a comment on my little blog. I LOVE her and her little family :)
Monday night we went to Grandma Jane's. She is re-doing her livingroom so Dustin ran the wiring to hang her TV above her fireplace. Asher thought he was a big help and enjoyed a sucker (or 2) with Papa.
I had one of these Sunday morning at Milissa's and it was yummy. I had to run out to the grocery store on my lunch this week to buy the stuff to make it!
Check out Dustin and Ella hanging out last weekend.
I think they had some great cuddle time!
Milissa and I ran to Hobby Lobby last Saturday afternoon. I've almost finished her bag and can't wait to send it to her!