February 13, 2012

26 Weeks

How cute is he? 
I told him I was gonna take pictures and he yelled back "wait for me!" 

26 Weeks with Asher 

How far along?: 26 Weeks

How big is baby?: A pound and 2/3 and measures 14 inches long

Weight gain/loss?: 18 pounds.  Lost a few when I was sick.

Stretch marks?: Not that I can see.

Maternity clothes?: Yes!  I ordered a few new things that have been coming in the last week.  Thank God because I'm getting down to a very small section of my closet that actually fits.

Sleep?: Well normally its pretty good.  But while I was sick I don't think I slept more than 30 minutes at a time.  It was awful!

Food cravings?: I didn't eat for like 3 days last week.  The thought of food made me sick.  But I have been craving and drinking a lot of Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid.  Yeah, not the best thing to drink but its yummy!  Mom had some at her house to mix with Blue UV but since I can't add vodka to mine I started just drinking the Kool-Aid and every time I left her house I'd swiped a pack.  Saturday I finally broke down and bought my own.

Gender?: Another Brudder!

Movement?: There was a party in my belly this week.  I can sure tell he's 14 inches now!

Belly button?: Out. Can't believe how early it happened this time!



No comments: