- I had Monday off - 2 Mondays in a row and it was great! Asher and I hung out all day and cleaned and did laundry. Then we made dinner and I actually had my parents over for a change.
- Tuesday we had the funeral for my Great Uncle. This came the day after they buried his Grandson after a tragic car accident - what a hard week for Glo's side of the family. Weird thing is - Nikki, the girl I work with, its her Great Uncle too. My Grandma's Sister is/was married to her Grandpa's brother. How random.
- Tuesday night was family dinner night. Mom made Marlboro Man Sandwiches which are soooo yummy.
- My Mom, Grandma Jane and Great Aunt Annie bring Asher to Pontiac to have lunch with me every Wednesday. Its my favorite day of the week!
- Wednesday Dustin left for work at 6:45 and didn't get home until 9:15. He works extra hard when his Dad is gone on vacation.
- Yesterday I dropped Asher off at the sitter, dropped Boo off at Mom and Dads - then realized that there was no possible way I could wear the pants I had on all day. They were just too tight on my belly. So I went back home and changed. I wore jeans and it was only Thursday. Again - whoops.
- Last weekend I made skinny jeans out of a really ugly old pair of maternity jeans. I used this tutorial and they literally took me 10 minutes. And they didn't even fall apart when I washed them!
- I got my blog books in the mail. I had to break them down into 2 installments because they have a maximum picture load of 1500. Wow. I love getting these in the mail.
- Tomorrow my Uncle Bob is coming to do my wood floors in the kitchen. I'm so excited. Dustin is working the Home Show in Forrest so Asher and I will head over there and have a look around.
I took one measly picture this week. This is last Thursday when Asher and I headed to Gibson City with Mom and Grandma Jane to meet Miss Mel and the kids for dinner at The Bayern Stube. I hadn't been there since Mom's birthday in November and I was due for some red cabbage! Asher ate a ton of my steak and some cabbage too. He loves that place - especially looking at all of the "animals." I told Gunther as we were leaving I would make sure that I'm in the hospital with Brudder on a Thursday because thats the only day they serve lunch. When I had Asher Mom went and got me some Hungarian Goulash Soup and it was AWESOME.