March 12, 2012

30 Weeks

He is so stinkin cute 
This is typical at our house!
 But then again, so is this :)
I think Asher is going to be a great big brother! 

30 Weeks with Asher
How far along?: 30 Weeks


How big is baby?: 3 lbs and 15.5 inches


Weight gain/loss?: Hovering right around 25 pounds.


Stretch marks?: Not that I can see but with the way my belly is growing it wouldn't surprise me!


Maternity clothes?: Yes!  I just hate clothes in general.  For some reason a lot of the clothes from when I was pregnant with Asher just don't fit.  I hope it warms up soon because I do have a few capris and such in bigger sizes :(


Sleep?: Sleep?  What is sleep?  I usually make it until about 2:00 in my sleepytime tea induced sleep but then its like I'm in and out from there on.  I roll around a lot.  I pee a lot.  My mind races a lot.  I know this won't get any better...


Food cravings?: My cravings haven't been all that bad lately, still wanting sweets most of the time.


Gender?: Another Brudder!


Movement?: He's getting to be a big boy and I can tell!  He seems to be in my ribs a lot which just kills me.


Belly button?: Out.  Its gross.  Josh saw it poking out through my shirt this week and was like "what the hell is that?"


I have a massage with Lynn tonight and I can't wait!  My next appointment with Dr Austman is in 2 weeks.  I can't believe the next time I go I'll already be 32 weeks!  I am no closer to picking a date to evict my lil guy.  It just doesn't seem right.  I'm still really hoping he just comes in his own time.  Right now I'm leaning towards putting his due date down as a c-section date.  I don't think she'll have to hold me to it if he isn't here by then.  My Mom keeps reminding me that RJ's graduation party is the 19th so I need to wait until after then!  We'll just see what happens!


Dustin's cousin Jaime is due on March 27th and I can't wait to hear news of the newest lil Popejoy!  I still cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.  Although on the other hand it has been a reallllly long 30 (28) weeks because this lil guy seriously wants to kill me.  Headaches have been a little better so I'm crossing my fingers.  With Asher I didn't have a single migraine the entire time I was pregnant but they started back up when he was about 3 weeks old.

No comments: