July 13, 2011

BG Nation

I'm a freak, I know.
I am a member of the BG Nation and proud of it.  I think Brantley has the most loyal fans I've ever seen.  Just by following him and the fanpage (told you I was a freak) on Facebook you would not believe the love and praise and total devotion that his fans have.  They are totally defensive of him - but I guess I'm the same way.  On the eve of purchasing tickets to my 3rd Brantley Gilbert show this year I thought I would post a couple of videos so you can see just what I'm talking about!  His voice is a little hoarse in these but you'll get the idea. 

This guy puts on one hell of a show, you can read here about my first Brantley concert.  Honestly every person there was as big of a fan as I was.  I am so looking forward to seeing him on the 23rd and now again on November 5th!!!
This is my "get pumped up for work" or "its Friday night!" song on the way to and from work!

This is my "screw you Jason Aldean" song!  In case you didn't know Brantley wrote both My Kinda Party and Dirt Road Anthem... Jason Aldean only sings them

Speaking of Jason, Brantley does it better!






1 comment:

Lukesmommy25 said...

love Brantley! Have fun at the concert!