July 20, 2011

I got Nothin'

It's Wednesday and I seem to be out of things to post.  Last week - and this week - were crazy at work so by the time I got home I was tired and didn't have my camera out much. 

Remember when I wrote about Bernice & Ioma?  Well I had another ovarian cyst rupture last Monday morning as I was trying to make my bed.  I would know that pain anywhere - and of course Dustin had just left and Grandma Jane wasn't due for another 45 minutes.  So I layed down and cried to Boo until the worst of it had passed.  Of course this had to happen on one of the busiest weeks at work so I self-medicated and went to work.

Saturday morning we went Wedding dress shopping my my cousin Addie.  Everything with her is an experience.  Of course they wouldn't let me bring my camera inside so I have nothing to show for it.  We have another appointment the first weekend of August and I can't wait to help her find "the one."  And hopefully when we go up to her house Wes is home.  I would love to write about the two of them sometime.

Saturday night I hung out with Asher at home while Dustin went out.  I tried to let him sleep with me but when he was still up at 11:00 pointing out Mommy's eyes, nose and mouth I had to put him in bed.  He just isn't a cuddler.  Yes Mom, I hear you.  Don't worry, he didn't end up sleeping with me.

Asher is continuing to "potty train" at his own pace.  I never make him go potty but he tells us quite a bit that he has to go and makes a big production out of it.  I think it's cuz he just wants the candy that we promise him.  He is also talking up a storm.  I need to get a video of some of the things  he says.  He kind of sounds like Forrest Gump. 


No comments: