I was nominated by Jessie and Sara to complete a Blogger link up. And since I've been super busy and hadn't had a chance to upload pictures this came at a perfect time!
What this is about:
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
Rules: 1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
- Your most beautiful post
– Your most popular post
– Your most controversial post
– Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) The site Trip Base will be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on their blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links
Now, I'll admit that some of these I knew my answer to right away - others, I had to really dig through my list of 497 posts to find something that would fit each of these.
My most beautiful post: Unconditional Love
Is it wrong that my most beautfil post is about puke?
My most controversial post: See above.
Yes, for sure my most controversial. I put it all out there - about what childbirth does to you. Including my weight, talk about my boobs and even a picture of my scar.
The post that's sucess surprised me:The Thing About Blogs
I had no idea when I sat down to write this post on a whim that it would be my most commented on post. Or that I would find a lot of new "blog friends"
The post I'm most proud of: Treadmill? I don't need no Stinkin Treadmill
This may seem like an odd choice but when I look back over it - it is so me. I think you learn a lot about me when you see pictures and hear the crazy thoughts in my head.
Hi, I'm Tess. I've been married to Dustin for 5 years and we have a 3 year old son named Asher and our Little Guy Adler arrived in May 2012. I'm a working Mommy who loves to spend all her free time with her little man. I love to read and have a new found passion for photography. In my spare time I like to blog about our lives - you never know whats going to happen around here!