August 25, 2011

7 Posts

I was nominated by Jessie and Sara to complete a Blogger link up.  And since I've been super busy and hadn't had a chance to upload pictures this came at a perfect time!

What this is about:
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.

Rules: 1) Blogger is nominated to take part

2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.

 - Your most beautiful post
– Your most popular post
– Your most controversial post
– Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of

3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.

4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers

5) And so it goes on!

6) The site Trip Base will be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on their blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links

Now, I'll admit that some of these I knew my answer to right away - others, I had to really dig through my list of 497 posts to find something that would fit each of these.

My most beautiful post: Unconditional Love
     Is it wrong that my most beautfil post is about puke?

My most popular post: Mama's 1st Year and a Birth Story (finally)
     According to Blogger this post has the most views of all time!

My most controversial post: See above.
      Yes, for sure my most controversial.  I put it all out there -  about what childbirth does to you.  Including my weight, talk about my boobs and even a picture of my scar.

My most helpful post: Things I didn't know about being a Mom...
       Anyone has has kids would understand.  But those who haven't - welcome to my world.

The post that's sucess surprised me: The Thing About Blogs
        I had no idea when I sat down to write this post on a whim that it would be my most commented on post.  Or that I would find a lot of new "blog friends"

The post that didn't get the attention it deserved: The Night I Almost Met Ree Drummond
          Come on people if you don't know who Ree is you couldn't possibly understand my pain.

The post I'm most proud of: Treadmill? I don't need no Stinkin Treadmill
          This may seem like an odd choice but when I look back over it - it is so me.  I think you learn a lot about me when you see pictures and hear the crazy thoughts in my head.

Bloggers I Nominate to do this challenge

1 comment:

Julie S. said...

Thanks for the nomination! :) I am going to start working on this tonight and see what I come up with.